On 13.03.2011 (Sunday), See Ying and I celebrated Chai Chin's birthday at Umai-Ya Japanese Restaurant, Damansara Uptown.

Umai-ya Buffet-Eat And Drink all Your Can is only available during lunch hour on Saturday and Sunday from 11.30am to 2.30pm. Price for adult is RM48++ and half price for children who is below 12 years old. For buffet customer, you also can order half dozen of oyster with shell with only RM15 (normal price is RM32).



Start to eat

Salmon Sashimi

Dragon Maki

Salmon Mayo Maki

Soft Shell Crab Maki

Chicken Teriyaki

Yaki Tori

Sukiyaki

Tofu Steak

Saba Fish

Chawan Mushi

Wasabi & Green Tea Ice Cream
The food shown here just part of the food we have ordered. The actual number of items that we ordered was 28. I can't believe three girls are able to finish up so much of food.
Overall, I think the quality of the food is good, fresh and delicious. You should take lots of Sashimi to get back the price you pay. Although we were sitting at kinda hidden place, but we still get good services. So, if you want try the lunch buffet, remember to make a call to reserve the place because it's quite pack during weekend. I will come back again for more and more Sashimi.

The birthday girl


I was on medication, looks sick
Umai-ya Buffet-Eat And Drink all Your Can is only available during lunch hour on Saturday and Sunday from 11.30am to 2.30pm. Price for adult is RM48++ and half price for children who is below 12 years old. For buffet customer, you also can order half dozen of oyster with shell with only RM15 (normal price is RM32).
Start to eat
Salmon Sashimi
Dragon Maki
Salmon Mayo Maki
Soft Shell Crab Maki
Chicken Teriyaki
Yaki Tori
Sukiyaki
Tofu Steak
Saba Fish
Chawan Mushi
Wasabi & Green Tea Ice Cream
The food shown here just part of the food we have ordered. The actual number of items that we ordered was 28. I can't believe three girls are able to finish up so much of food.
The birthday girl
I was on medication, looks sick

6 comments:
Will pick the salmon sashimi and the green tea ice-cream, mouth watering.
@Nava Kishnan Try the wasabi ice cream too...it's hot ^^
been there once.. just okay i guess :)
@ken: Sometimes it depends who you having the meal with ;)
i think i shall go this place when i back to malaysia...seriously finding a place to hangout with friends during summer...and you provided me a good place
thefye.com
@kumfye: It's a good place to hang out, further it's all you can eat.
Post a Comment