On the last Valentine's Day, me and See Ying celebrated at Bon-Ga Korean BBQ Restaurant, Solaris Mont Kiara. The restaurant was crowded like other restaurants. Luckily we reached there earlier.



Korean food always come with refillable side dishes

I like this egg the most

Hot soup...nice

Daeji Galbi(Grilled Pork Ribs)-RM28...before cooked

Daeji Galbi(Grilled Pork Ribs)...after cooked

Samgyobsal(BBQ pork belly)-RM25
If you want to try the BBQ set, you must order at least two sets of meat. It will come with lots fresh and raw vegetables to eat with. Besides that, you can order rice(RM5) if you can't live without rice. The service was good no matter the restaurant was crowded or empty. The waiters will help you to cook the meat and cut into small pieces. I always like to eat Koran food because it's healthy, consists of lots of vegetables and the most important is delicious.
Korean food always come with refillable side dishes
I like this egg the most
Hot soup...nice
Daeji Galbi(Grilled Pork Ribs)-RM28...before cooked
Daeji Galbi(Grilled Pork Ribs)...after cooked
Samgyobsal(BBQ pork belly)-RM25
If you want to try the BBQ set, you must order at least two sets of meat. It will come with lots fresh and raw vegetables to eat with. Besides that, you can order rice(RM5) if you can't live without rice. The service was good no matter the restaurant was crowded or empty. The waiters will help you to cook the meat and cut into small pieces. I always like to eat Koran food because it's healthy, consists of lots of vegetables and the most important is delicious.

4 comments:
I love korean food RAWR
the egg look so yummy, love it.
@jfook: Let's go eat...yeah!
@Nava Krishnan: Yaya...must try =)
Post a Comment