I was invited by Nuffnang Malaysia Glitterati Plus to Maybelline Super Film Party which held at The Bee, Jaya One yesterday. The dress code for the day was Superheroes, I have tried my best to search for a black mask for the Green Hornet custom. Too bad, I can't get a simple version of black mask.



Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Super Film

One of my superhero is here



Yummy food



The host of the day

One of the mission of day was we have to collect the beads to form the word 'Super Film'.

One of the station to collect 'L' bead

Another station to collect 'M' bead

This is to collect 'F' bead

Ta da...I have completed the mission
The party considered as relaunching of Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Super Film. It has Collagen formula, Magnum brush plumps lashes one by one for SUPER MAGNUM Volume, 24 hours Smudge-proof and Easy Warm Water Removal. It's only RM35.90! I heard Caring and Watson are having 10% discount until 31 January 2011. Girls...don't miss the chance!
One of my superhero is here
Yummy food
The host of the day
One of the mission of day was we have to collect the beads to form the word 'Super Film'.
Another station to collect 'M' bead
This is to collect 'F' bead
Ta da...I have completed the mission
The party considered as relaunching of Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Super Film. It has Collagen formula, Magnum brush plumps lashes one by one for SUPER MAGNUM Volume, 24 hours Smudge-proof and Easy Warm Water Removal. It's only RM35.90! I heard Caring and Watson are having 10% discount until 31 January 2011. Girls...don't miss the chance!

4 comments:
Eh eh I was there as well!
@melmonica Hi, probably we can officially introduce to each next time =)
i datang juga masa ni.. dengn wife..
@Myvitrd Yo...probably we can meet again next time =)
Post a Comment