Back to the Lepak ♥ Gathering, we were stopping by at the San Shu Gong for a break and waiting for Huey Chyi.

Amoy fishy biscuit

Not that tasty as I thought.
After Huey Chyi reached, we walked around in Malacca town.




HRD Graduates Year 2006





I love the colour of the wall

Can you see the condominiums are line up in descending sequence?

Leng luis...


How long you didn't slow down your path to enjoy the historical city?
Amoy fishy biscuit
Not that tasty as I thought.
After Huey Chyi reached, we walked around in Malacca town.
HRD Graduates Year 2006
I love the colour of the wall
Can you see the condominiums are line up in descending sequence?
Leng luis...
How long you didn't slow down your path to enjoy the historical city?

4 comments:
看到你的马六甲旅行照片
让我想起上一次马六甲之旅
@sock peng Although it's a same old place, but it was different feeling to travel with different people.
yeah yeah yeah... amoy amoy amoy :) hahhaa funny name! :) would like to take pictures again in front of the church
@fufu I go with you la...set a date when you come back.
Post a Comment