Thursday, March 4, 2010

Malacca Trip ~ Day2(27.12.2009) ~ 三叔公(San Shu Gong)


Back to my Christmas Malacca trip, luckily I always like to jot down the feeling and thought during my travelling. We went back to Jonker Street for souvenir hunting. Here we were at the landmark of Jonker Street-三叔公(San Shu Gong).



They were making durian pancake outside the store-yum yum

Exploring the shop













Group photo





Wao..wish to have one of them

Tiger year is here
















Besides the various choices of Malacca famous food, there is a cafe for you to relax especially during the hot sunny day. I'm strongly recommend you to stop by here because you will get all the famous food of Malacca here-one stop centre.

To be continued...

2 comments:

sock peng said...

i went to this shop few time during Malacca trip

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng They sell many things but I personally think that the price more expensive than others shops.

Related Posts with Thumbnails