We drove from Margaret River back to Fremantle for our dinner at Hungry Jack's and we went back to the Old Firestation Backpackers. Hungry Jack's® is a franchise of the international Burger King™ Corporation and has operated in Australia since 1971. That's why you will see the logo is almost the same except for the name.

After dinner, we visited another drive-in wine shop-Bottlemart.



The portion of food was slightly bigger if compared with Malaysia's food. So one burger was definitely filling. One thing that I can't get use to it was NO CHILI SAUCE. Since then, I will appreciate every chili sauce I get in Malaysia.
After dinner, we visited another drive-in wine shop-Bottlemart.
We bought this
The portion of food was slightly bigger if compared with Malaysia's food. So one burger was definitely filling. One thing that I can't get use to it was NO CHILI SAUCE. Since then, I will appreciate every chili sauce I get in Malaysia.

2 comments:
i saw this brand burger in usa
but never try
@sock peng It just same as Burger King :)
Post a Comment