After we finished up our breakfast at Margaret River Backpackers, we went to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. It is Australia's tallest lighthouse at mainland where two oceans-Indian and Southern Oceans meet. The grounds open daily from 9am to 5pm except Christmas Day while Lighthouse Tours are according to the schedule given.

We passed by some grape farm before we reach the lighthouse

Can you spot the sheep?

Welcome to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse

View from the entrance

Amazing rock

From another angle

The gallery

Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park just outside the lighthouse

The sea is so blue

And also the sky

The wave is strong

Can you spot me?

Here am I...I'm cold

Unique plant

Another nice spot

The four musketeers
We passed by some grape farm before we reach the lighthouse
Can you spot the sheep?
Welcome to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
View from the entrance
Amazing rock
From another angle
The gallery
Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park just outside the lighthouse
The sea is so blue
And also the sky
The wave is strong
Can you spot me?
Here am I...I'm cold
Unique plant
Another nice spot
The four musketeers
There were few attractions nearby Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse-Mammoth Cave, Lake Cave and Jewel Cave. We stopped by Mammoth Cave for our lunch.
The four musketeers again
Nice gallery
Another unique plant
We having our lunch here

2 comments:
我很喜欢这一篇文章的蓝天
和海的照片
@sock peng I also love all the photos...I have still lots more :D
Post a Comment