After reviewed Mickey and friends photo, let's see other Disney characters.
I really adore with the Disney characters. I think I will crazy if I really go to Disneyland. Thanks to Daniel for he brought me to 牛车水 and took the photos. I have lend my camera to Siew Siew, so you will see a few photos were taken from my handphone. The quality of photo is slightly different with the one taken from camera.
Winnie The Pooh & friends, where is Piglet?
Beloved couple-Wall E & Eva
Stitch
Buzz Lightyear
Dumbo
Chip 'n' Dale
Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas
Woody from Toy Story-first Pixar movie
Tigger
Chip 'n' Dale
Lilo & Stitch
Buzz Lightyear again
Lion King
Finding Nemo
Pinocchio
Winnie The Pooh & Piglet

4 comments:
havent been there but they look coOL!!
Ya...not bad :)
ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
== at KL is it? i wan to go KL.......boooooooooooooooooooo T.T
--->Anne:Dear,it is over. I think every year they will have such events because they have it last year too. I let you know next year then you can come to KL :)
Post a Comment