The buffet lunch is RM44.05 nett for adult and RM24.35 for children. The food consists of Malaysia local and fusion food. It's a cozy and comfortable environment to enjoy your lunch and dinner.
Here we are for our stay for the night, Long House. Long House is for special event such as team building. It has 5 rooms and sort of a dormitory type. You need to walk to another side for bathroom. Genting decorated the Long House in conjunction with the Tribal Halloween Gathering.
Creepy entrance is waiting for me
Hospital Hall-Way Spirit
OMG...Sadako
Many other ghosts decorations
Zul is giving us briefing on Eco Sport Treasure Hunt
Everybody pay full attention on him
While waiting for others, Daniel and Darren went around to interview victims
Nini and I
Our Dinner at Pasar Ikan Bakar
Chef busy bakar bakar
Yummy seafood
Besides food, we have western and eatern ghosts
After some small games and full seafood dinner, we returned to Long House for Blogger Sharing session. We have Ernest from Don't Like That, Bro and Abang Nara from BeautifulNara. It was a great sharing session and I gotten some useful tips to become a successful blogger.
After the Blogger Sharing session, we have prize presentation and lucky draw. I'm think I quite lucky, I got the First World Superior Deluxe room.
Congratulations to winners.
It was a wet and cold night. The night ended with light refreshment and movie at the common area. On the next day, we have tele-match after our breakfast. The winning group would be the combination of points from Eco Sport Treasure Hunt and Tele-Match. Although my group didn't win the first prize, but I think all the group members has tried our best. It was such a memorable and meaningful weekend. After packing up, we went back to Restaurant Rajawali for our lunch and bus picked up back to the busy KL city. Thanks to Nuffnang and Genting for a wonderful experience.

0 comments:
Post a Comment