See Ying brought her Milo to Bali
We were not so into water sports activities and we just took some photos. I think the beach not as beautiful as our Malaysia's beach, probably because it has been polluted by people. Our driver brought us to another beach that located inside Nusa Dua Golf and County Club.
Why I stand so straight?
Our shadow is posting
Try to make a love shape
Walking back to our car
Although the second beach was not so crowded because it's belongs to the Nusa Dua Golf and County Club, but I still think not that special after all. The beach in Pulau Tioman is even better.

6 comments:
nice! i like "独乐乐,不如众乐乐"! well said!
@Henry Tan: I love the quote too =)
You are right about the beach. They don't really look that pretty, the one in the Nusu Dua Golf and Country Club was slightly better but still, it looks dirty.
@darranlow: Ya...the beach is so so but overall the island suitable for honeymoon.
it doesn't look like Bali at all =(
@jfook: I just see Bali from different angle.
Post a Comment