Our last stop at The Peak was Madame Tussauds. It is part of the renowned chain of wax museums founded by Marie Tussaud of France. The wax figures are featured in a range of themed settings such as Hong Kong Glamour, Music Icons, Historical and National Heroes, The Champions and World Premiere.

Before we go in, I took a photo with James Bond

Michelle Yeoh is from Malaysia

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Handsome Leo Ku

Aaron Kwok

I wish Andy Lau is my husband

Going down to another area of wax museum

Going through the wax figure making process



Princess Diana

This Jet Li seems like too young

Leslie Cheung

Mahatma Gandhi

Albert Einstein

Wao..I'm taking picture with the royal

Barack Obama

Connie Chan

Bruce Lee

Johnny Depp

David Beckham

Elvis Presley

The Beatles

Michael Jackson

Teresa Teng

Anita Mui

End of my wax museum exploration journey
It's an honor if you have your own wax figure in the museum. It's signatures that you are an influential, powerful, great and contribute a lot to the nation. Every tourist wish to take photo with their idol because they probably don't have chance to meet with them personally. I met so many stars and icons in a night.
Before we go in, I took a photo with James Bond
Michelle Yeoh is from Malaysia
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Handsome Leo Ku
Aaron Kwok
I wish Andy Lau is my husband
Going down to another area of wax museum
Going through the wax figure making process
Princess Diana
This Jet Li seems like too young
Leslie Cheung
Mahatma Gandhi
Albert Einstein
Wao..I'm taking picture with the royal
Barack Obama
Connie Chan
Bruce Lee
Johnny Depp
David Beckham
Elvis Presley
The Beatles
Michael Jackson
Teresa Teng
Anita Mui
End of my wax museum exploration journey
It's an honor if you have your own wax figure in the museum. It's signatures that you are an influential, powerful, great and contribute a lot to the nation. Every tourist wish to take photo with their idol because they probably don't have chance to meet with them personally. I met so many stars and icons in a night.

4 comments:
was there before too!, awesome figurines! :)
Leo Ku and Andy Lau is dam real wei :D
and others . . . I think real life the artist abit grow fats la :P
@Isaac Tan: Ya..not yet have a chance to meet the real person then meet this one first ;P
@Kian Fai:Maybe is requested by the artists...hehe...
Post a Comment