The Avenue of Stars(星光大道) is modeled on the Hollywood Walk of Fame which is located along the Victoria Harbour waterfront at Tsim Sha Tsui. The place is to pay tribute to outstanding professionals of Hong Kong's film industry. Everyday at 8pm, you can enjoy A Symphony of Lights which is synchronized building exterior decorative light and laser multimedia display, featuring 44 buildings on both sides of the Victoria Harbour of Hong Kong accompanied by music. The most importantly is a FREE public enjoyment.


Hong Kong has very beautiful night view


Can't catch the night view with me but with the background of people

Show starts

The winning team is here

Looks who I met?

I'm looks like ghost


Jackie Chan

Andy Lau

Jet Li

I can't wait to take photo with Mickey

There are people singing before and after A Symphony of Lights show

Overview again of the whole harbour
I was enjoying myself with A Symphony of Lights show and the beautiful night view. Although Hong Kong has limited of land but they use their creativity to lights up the whole city. You will definitely agree with this statement if you go up to The Peak and look it yourself.
Hong Kong has very beautiful night view
Can't catch the night view with me but with the background of people
Show starts
The winning team is here
Looks who I met?
I'm looks like ghost
Jackie Chan
Andy Lau
Jet Li
I can't wait to take photo with Mickey
There are people singing before and after A Symphony of Lights show
Overview again of the whole harbour
I was enjoying myself with A Symphony of Lights show and the beautiful night view. Although Hong Kong has limited of land but they use their creativity to lights up the whole city. You will definitely agree with this statement if you go up to The Peak and look it yourself.

2 comments:
Avenue of Stars is somewhere that I must visit when I'm at Hong Kong next month!
@Jeff Chuah: Yes...you must go. I'm admire the spirit of Hong Kong people that they are very serious in creation of miracle although the country is small.
Post a Comment