On 01.04.2011(Friday), I met up with UPM gang for gathering at Kissaten at Jaya One. A kissaten (喫茶店) is a Japanese-style coffee shop. Kissaten are particularly popular among students and business people ("salaryman") for breakfast.


I drink this-Bitter Gourd & Cucumber

This Squid Soba is special prepared by chef-FOC

Yaki Gyoza

Teriyaki Pork Burger-I love this

Tonkatsu Ramen

Seafood Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce

Salmon Steak

This also is salmon steak but come with rice and miso soup
This restaurant gave you a feeling like you back to your home. Warm lighting, comfortable interior and good service. They served fusion cuisine with combination of Japanese and Western style. It's a great place for gathering and long chat with friends. I'm personally recommended the juicy Teriyaki Pork Burger. Next time I will try the Cha Siew Pizza.
I drink this-Bitter Gourd & Cucumber
This Squid Soba is special prepared by chef-FOC
Yaki Gyoza
Teriyaki Pork Burger-I love this
Tonkatsu Ramen
Seafood Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
Salmon Steak
This also is salmon steak but come with rice and miso soup
This restaurant gave you a feeling like you back to your home. Warm lighting, comfortable interior and good service. They served fusion cuisine with combination of Japanese and Western style. It's a great place for gathering and long chat with friends. I'm personally recommended the juicy Teriyaki Pork Burger. Next time I will try the Cha Siew Pizza.

10 comments:
What a coincident, just posted my review on the same place yesterday, quite like the ambiance and food here.
@Nava Krishnan: You try something else next time...it's really good :D
The pork burger looks yummy!
@IuhniX: Ya, it's delicious and filling. Highly recommended =)
The salmon steakkk...omg...
Ugh, bitter gourd and cucumber juice. That don't sound nice.
Thanks for sharing, love the Last picture of salmon steak which is come with set right? And pork burger is tempting too! :)
@jfook: I have asked the chef, the salmon is not from Japan, so it's radiation free =)
@Kian Fai: Ya, it's come with a set-miso soup, chawanmushi, a side dish and rice plus green tea.
@Kelvin Tan: Bitter gourd and cucumber juice is refreshing and it taste nice ;)
Post a Comment