Remember that I Won Something 'Big' in January 2011? After we have the proper arrangement with the organizers-Maxis and Nuffnang, we set our Hong Kong trip from 24.03.2011 until 27.03.2011. Our prize consists of Cathay Pacific air tickets, accommodation, travel insurance and also transport arrangement from airport to hotel.

This is my first time taking Cathay Pacific flight


Blue sky white cloud

My meal on the plane

Cheers

With Daniel
The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong took about three and half hours. I watched Burlesque on the plane.

Ta..da..we have arrive

The winning team

We took the arranged Airport Express Line to Hong Kong and change MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui to reach our hotel, Park Hotel.

Park Hotel Hong Kong

The reception counter

Nini and I

This is the room

The bathroom

The hotel room is bigger than I thought and it's clean and tidy. The service is good, they even fold my dirty clothes nicely when housekeeping.
After settled down our luggage, we went to the recommended travel agency-丁丁国际 to buy tickets for Disneyland, Ngong Ping(昂坪) Cable Car, The Peak(太平山) Tram, The Peak Tower and Madame Tussauds Hong Kong(杜莎夫人蜡像馆) with only HKD542. So CHEAP! 

This is my first time taking Cathay Pacific flight
Blue sky white cloud
My meal on the plane
Cheers
With Daniel
The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong took about three and half hours. I watched Burlesque on the plane.
Ta..da..we have arrive
The winning team
We took the arranged Airport Express Line to Hong Kong and change MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui to reach our hotel, Park Hotel.
Park Hotel Hong Kong
The reception counter
Nini and I
This is the room
The bathroom
The hotel room is bigger than I thought and it's clean and tidy. The service is good, they even fold my dirty clothes nicely when housekeeping.

2 comments:
cool! can't wait to read more about your adventures in hk...need inspiration as i will be goin there too with my friends this july...
@Jeff Chuah: I will be more consistent in posting about the trip. Hope can give you some guidelines.
Post a Comment