Every year of Chinese New Year, papa will be the chef to prepare the reunion lunch. He prepared total eight dishes including lou sang for this brand new year.

Reunion Lunch

Lou Sang

Sour & Spicy Fish

Oat Fried Prawn

Fat Choy Pork Leg

Honey Chicken

Fuk Zhou Fishball

Mixed Vegetables

Fried Suan
All food are MSG free, home cook and delicious. I'm grateful that I still can eat the food that cook by papa, this means he is still healthy. I wish I can eat the reunion lunch cook papa every year.
Reunion Lunch
Lou Sang
Sour & Spicy Fish
Oat Fried Prawn
Fat Choy Pork Leg
Honey Chicken
Fuk Zhou Fishball
Mixed Vegetables
Fried Suan
All food are MSG free, home cook and delicious. I'm grateful that I still can eat the food that cook by papa, this means he is still healthy. I wish I can eat the reunion lunch cook papa every year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment