During the Christmas trip in Singapore, I went to Xian Delai Shanghai Cuisine at Bugis for steamboat buffet. There are many steamboat restaurants along the Bugis street. I think one of the advantage eating here is it's air conditioning. One pax is around SGD20. The special part is you can choose your favorite soupbase-herbs, ma lak or duck soup. Soupbase is very important for steamboat. Other food are quite standard and it's fresh. It will be extra charges for drinks.


Ma lak and duck soup





Don't forget to take photo while eating





Steamboat always is my favorite food plus it's all you can eat style. It was such a full dinner. While waiting for the food to be cooked, you get to chit chat with others. This is the advantage of having steamboat, it's fun and yummy. Thanks to Jou Yee and Pooi Fong for treat.
Ma lak and duck soup
Don't forget to take photo while eating
Steamboat always is my favorite food plus it's all you can eat style. It was such a full dinner. While waiting for the food to be cooked, you get to chit chat with others. This is the advantage of having steamboat, it's fun and yummy. Thanks to Jou Yee and Pooi Fong for treat.

3 comments:
like the one with the dried chillies, anytime chilly, I will love it.
@Nava.K Yup...the soup just nice ^^
This is a nice and interesting blog..
I like itis blog and "Singapore"
interesting
http://bali-best-travel.blogspot.com
Post a Comment