On 22.10.2010 (Friday), I have a mini birthday celebration at T.G.I Friday's at The Curve. I enjoyed hang out with good friends on my special day.

Me

The good friends-Jean, Huey Ying & See Ying

The waiters are fun & nice


Time to eat




My nightmare begin



After some begging, I no need to stand up on the seat but just sing a song.


The leng luiz

I love this photo

Birthday girl thinking how to cut the cake


With Jean...

With See Ying...

Not forget, with Huey Ying...
After dinner, we hanged out at Starbucks until midnight. I felt so happy and grateful that all of them remember my birthday. I knew all of us were tired because rushing from work but we have great time together. Thanks guys!
Me
The good friends-Jean, Huey Ying & See Ying
The waiters are fun & nice
Time to eat
My nightmare begin
After some begging, I no need to stand up on the seat but just sing a song.
The leng luiz
I love this photo
Birthday girl thinking how to cut the cake
With Jean...
With See Ying...
Not forget, with Huey Ying...
After dinner, we hanged out at Starbucks until midnight. I felt so happy and grateful that all of them remember my birthday. I knew all of us were tired because rushing from work but we have great time together. Thanks guys!

2 comments:
Oh. Happy Birthday!!
@Simon Seow Although sudah over, but thanks :D
Post a Comment