On 21.10.2010(Thursday), two of my lovely bosses-Chris and Wendy treated me Tenji Japanese Buffet at Solaris Mont Kiara in conjunction of my birthday.

Here we are

There are food along the way walking in to our table...Roasted lamb



Food up close, I love sashimi and oyster

Japanese Steamboat

Variety of Sushi

Don't like raw food? Try this steam fish

Or you can try tempura too

Probably this sweet sour prawn will be one of your choices

After main course, it's time for dessert

Wah, many choices

Dessert up close


I press myself the coffee machine button to make this coffee. I'm loving it.

Don't forget to take a photo in front of the restaurant
It was not so crowded in the afternoon session. The setting of the restaurant was good but I don't understand why Baskin Robbins ice cream located inside the restaurant where else Häagen-Dazs ice cream sunbathing outside the restaurant.
Anyhow, overall the food was good, raw food was fresh but I still prefer oyster in the International buffet at the Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La Hotel. As I remember, those oysters really big and fresh. Definitely there is different in the price.
I have great time and thanks again to my bosses for the treat. I will work harder.
Here we are
There are food along the way walking in to our table...Roasted lamb
Food up close, I love sashimi and oyster
Japanese Steamboat
Variety of Sushi
Don't like raw food? Try this steam fish
Or you can try tempura too
Probably this sweet sour prawn will be one of your choices
After main course, it's time for dessert
Wah, many choices
Dessert up close
I press myself the coffee machine button to make this coffee. I'm loving it.
Don't forget to take a photo in front of the restaurant
It was not so crowded in the afternoon session. The setting of the restaurant was good but I don't understand why Baskin Robbins ice cream located inside the restaurant where else Häagen-Dazs ice cream sunbathing outside the restaurant.
I have great time and thanks again to my bosses for the treat. I will work harder.

2 comments:
Just maybe I shud pay a visit someday..
@SuicideMunchkin Ya...give a try. Buffet is very simple. If there got things you like to eat, then you will like to go =)
Post a Comment