On 10.10.2010 (Sunday), we have early birthday celebration for Robin at 粦记海鲜楼, Cheras.

The attendees are See Ying, Tony, Sam, Douglas, May, Christine and Me

Birthday boy busy eating

But still want to take photo

The LPPL

With Leng Luiz

Curry mutton

Marmit Crab

Prawn

Herbs Chicken

Vege

Half eaten tofu

Steam Fish

Hamdan Crab
Overall the food not bad except the Hamdan Crab, I don't really like it. It was a fun dinner and wish Robin Happy Birthday. I hope he will get what he want and all the best in his music.
The attendees are See Ying, Tony, Sam, Douglas, May, Christine and Me
Birthday boy busy eating
But still want to take photo
The LPPL
With Leng Luiz
Curry mutton
Marmit Crab
Prawn
Herbs Chicken
Vege
Half eaten tofu
Steam Fish
Hamdan Crab
Overall the food not bad except the Hamdan Crab, I don't really like it. It was a fun dinner and wish Robin Happy Birthday. I hope he will get what he want and all the best in his music.

2 comments:
handan crab is not easy to prepare, I tried a few places, only 1 place can meet my expectation. :P
@ahsiang - was call "吹水 - CHUI SUI" previously I also think so..the best is Kuala Selangor one =)
Post a Comment