On 05.09.2010(Sunday), Jean, Huey Ying, Wei Wei, Shelly, Tart and I went to Malacca for one day trip. We have breakfast at Seri Kembangan then only drove to Malacca. Our first stop was cendol Jonker 88 at Jonker Street.


Good business


Curry Tofu Pok

Jeng..jeng..jeng..Cendol
Malacca is famous of gula Melaka which make a perfect Cendol. Visiting Malacca wouldn't complete without having a bowl of Cendol.
Good business
Curry Tofu Pok
Jeng..jeng..jeng..Cendol
Malacca is famous of gula Melaka which make a perfect Cendol. Visiting Malacca wouldn't complete without having a bowl of Cendol.

16 comments:
wow! chendol looks yummy!
yumyum ...
@zzanyy I will recommend the normal Cendol, others with additional raw material are so so only.
@Jack Ng You feel you are in heaven when you have it during hot wheather.
haha ... understand ... will try out next time go there :D
aww... i want cendol!!!
I didn't visit Melaka for more than 8 years already. I miss the food there.
@Jack Ng Take a day off lo...
@fufu Cepat balik lo...I bring you go cendol n movie :)
@Simon Seow Wah...so long din go?? You should go for a day trip to recharge :)
i oso wan , but takkan go alone !? :(
@Jack Ng Go with you friends =)
will try .. perhaps date u along la ... then u can show me ...
@Jack Ng Hahaha...sure =)
The curry tofu pok look delicious
@anw Yup...not bad. Next time I must try the curry noddle.
Post a Comment