On 21.08.2010 (Saturday), CIE gang met up and have beer session at Craft Brews at Mutiara Damansara. The featured beers are Monster Green Lager (Fragrant & Subtle), English Ale (Complex & Full), Czech Pilsner (Crisp & Malty) and (Weizen (Fruity & Lightly Spiced). These are imported from RedDot Brewhouse, Singapore.
Happy Hours: 1 Pint-RM25; Half Pint-RM15; Tower-RM169
Normal Hours: 1 Pint-RM29; Half Pint-RM17; Tower-RM199

Here we are

Comfortable decor and lighting

The process of beer brewing


Foosball for everyone to play



Monster Green Lager & Weizen

Flying Dog Craft Beer-Road Dog Porter "Good Beer No Shit"

Melvin, Berry & Me

Edrick & Yuen May
I was kind disappointed that English Ale was unavailable on that day. If not, I could have a shoot on the traffic light colour of beers. Next time, I'll come to try the food. Anyway, beer session with long time no see friends was fun and we have lots of things to catch up. Time flies and it seems like yesterday that CIE gang used to work together.
Happy Hours: 1 Pint-RM25; Half Pint-RM15; Tower-RM169
Normal Hours: 1 Pint-RM29; Half Pint-RM17; Tower-RM199
Here we are
Comfortable decor and lighting
The process of beer brewing
Foosball for everyone to play
Monster Green Lager & Weizen
Flying Dog Craft Beer-Road Dog Porter "Good Beer No Shit"
Melvin, Berry & Me
Edrick & Yuen May
I was kind disappointed that English Ale was unavailable on that day. If not, I could have a shoot on the traffic light colour of beers. Next time, I'll come to try the food. Anyway, beer session with long time no see friends was fun and we have lots of things to catch up. Time flies and it seems like yesterday that CIE gang used to work together.

6 comments:
I'm not ex-CIE meh?
Ah, I misses the Mustard Pork Ribs there.
@cheeann Yes...u are. Soli soli...next time ask you along :)
@Simon Seow I should try that next time :)
personally the food there for me is quite salty.
@anw Hmm..I'll try it out next time.
Post a Comment