On 24.07.2010 (Saturday), I was very moody and I decided to disconnect with world outside but seems like Berry have fate with me, we were chatting on Skype and finally we decided to hang out to release tension. We went to One Utama for shopping and hunting for food. Both of us are Japanese food lover. We went to Sushi Zanmai.

After full dinner, we went to Kung Wo Tong (恭和堂) to cool down our heaty body.


It's been long time I didn't hang out with Berry because both of us were busy although we stay so near. I wish we can hang out more in future.
After full dinner, we went to Kung Wo Tong (恭和堂) to cool down our heaty body.
Gui Lian Gao (龟苓膏)-RM10 for big size
It's been long time I didn't hang out with Berry because both of us were busy although we stay so near. I wish we can hang out more in future.

2 comments:
今晚特别想要吃寿司
竟然让我看到了寿司
@sock peng I love Sushi...I even went to eat myself last two days :)
Post a Comment