On 04.07.2010 (Sunday), I met up with See Ying, Huey Ying, Jean & girlfriend for lunch gathering at Pasta Zanmai, Sunway Pyramid.

We have great time and the food was delicious. You can have Japanese specialty together with Italian cooking style in one place. Jean brought us a great news. His girlfriend finally said YES for his proposal. I felt happy for them after a long run relationship. I hope they will live happily ever after.
Jeng...jeng...jeng...here we are.


Open kitchen concept


You may share a pot of green tea

This is part of Huey Ying's order-Udon soup (I forget the exact name)

This is another part of Huey Ying's order-Curry Chicken rice. I think two girls can share the set.

My Chicken Teriyaki with creamy spagethi

Jean's Chicken Teriyaki rice
Open kitchen concept
You may share a pot of green tea
This is part of Huey Ying's order-Udon soup (I forget the exact name)
This is another part of Huey Ying's order-Curry Chicken rice. I think two girls can share the set.
My Chicken Teriyaki with creamy spagethi
Jean's Chicken Teriyaki rice
We have great time and the food was delicious. You can have Japanese specialty together with Italian cooking style in one place. Jean brought us a great news. His girlfriend finally said YES for his proposal. I felt happy for them after a long run relationship. I hope they will live happily ever after.

4 comments:
PASTA ZANMAI!!!!!!!! MY SUPER SUPER SUPER FAVOURITE!!!! I LOVE IT TO THE CORE...SO NICE...
Food looks good! (:
@v!vi@n Ya...I love it too.Hehe..so sam ba...first time try it :P
@` Yi Han Yup...variety of food is a lot untill you don't know how to pick.
Post a Comment