Yesterday was the Revive 'Rev-Up' Facebook Party at MOS. I really don't understand what have happened, it was super jam along the LDP and Federal highway too. Well, the party just started when we reach. I didn't know that bloggers are fall under media category, we just registered ourselves and we got a goodies bag. 
Personally I like MOS because it is a smoking free club. Last night was prize giving ceremony and together with some local singers performance. It was great with free flow of drinks and food. Revive and MOS rocks!
Nice night shoot
Euphoria by Ministry Of Sound
The bloggers-Daniel, Berry, Alfred and me


Free flow of beers, whiskey and of cause Revive Isotonic Drinks
Our Malaysian Idol-Dina
Aznil Nawawi, I can't believe he is 47 years old
Finally Jason from My Fm won
Ferhad
Pop Shuvit
Poking..Poking
Berry and I
Glad to meet Jeff and Nini
Me with the 'not blue colour' Sonic
Berry and I with imperfect Powerpuff Girls-Bubbles
Euphoria by Ministry Of Sound
The bloggers-Daniel, Berry, Alfred and me

Free flow of beers, whiskey and of cause Revive Isotonic Drinks
Our Malaysian Idol-Dina
Aznil Nawawi, I can't believe he is 47 years old
Finally Jason from My Fm won
Ferhad
Pop Shuvit
Poking..Poking
Berry and I
Glad to meet Jeff and Nini
Me with the 'not blue colour' Sonic
Berry and I with imperfect Powerpuff Girls-BubblesPersonally I like MOS because it is a smoking free club. Last night was prize giving ceremony and together with some local singers performance. It was great with free flow of drinks and food. Revive and MOS rocks!

4 comments:
Glad you had an awesome time at Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA last night. A great write up ;)
See you again soon!
w so much fun there!!! europhia looks nice!!!
@Ministry of Sound - Euphoria: You are welcome.
@fufu: It's a great place bcoz it's smoke free :D
Post a Comment