I have an early birthday celebration this year on 17.10.2009 (Deepavali) at The Library e@curve. We went to hang out at this new place and we have to make sure we reach by 9pm in order we won't lose the table we have booked. It was such a happenning place on Friday and Saturday night.

Although I have headache since afternoon but I did have a great time with all my lovely friends. Thanks for remembered my birthday and celebrated the big day for me. I hope all my birthday wishes will come true and I hope to hang out with my friends again next year.
The Library

Before we go in, we took some pictures
The night still early, so it was quite empty
Our table


Thanks gals for coming early
Nice shoot from Nicole
Me and Nicole was playing with the camera..can you see me?
Another shoot with different lamp
He is a playful librarian
Another great shoot after testing a few different mode
The playful librarian really likes me 
Eeveryon smile
My birthday cake 

Time to take photo 
Nicole and I, Onion send this angel to celebrate for me
JC and I, I forgot to take photo with her boyfriend + my best friend, so sorry Eamon
Melanie-the organizer, I forgot to take photo with her boyfriend too, sorry Don
Berry and I
Add in Alfred
With Yuen Ling
Eugene earned USD in the pass 6 months
New friend-Ken
Although I have headache since afternoon but I did have a great time with all my lovely friends. Thanks for remembered my birthday and celebrated the big day for me. I hope all my birthday wishes will come true and I hope to hang out with my friends again next year.

6 comments:
I never notice this Library when went to e@Curve de....must check it out!
Ohya, u dressed very nice, so as ur gal frens~
nice place....Happy birthday.
--->Lulu:Thanks...must check it out...nice place for a bunch of friends to hang out.
--->anw4ever99:Thanks for your early wishes :)
happy birthday
nice decoration
--->sock peng:Thank you very much (:
Post a Comment