On 05 July 2009 (Sunday), I have attended 60th birthday celebration for Berry's father. The dinner was held at a vegetarian restaurant at the Kepong Prima-灵芝素食饭店. There were 10 tables for the celebration. 

Your stomach will easily filled up when you eating vegetarian. It's probably because most of the ingredients make from flour. I'm felt so happy that Berry was sharing her happy moment with me.

The signboard
They selling many products here
Me and Berry before the dinner start
We were celebrated New Year eve before
First dish-should be 五福临门
Shark fin
Fish
Abalone-looks very real ooo
Double taste of prawn, gurantee you won't have sensitive skin
Vege with mushroom
长寿面
Cute 寿包
The host of the day cheers one table to another table (like wedding dinner)
What a big special cake
Berry and her siblings sing birthday song for her father
They selling many products here
Me and Berry before the dinner start
We were celebrated New Year eve before
First dish-should be 五福临门
Shark fin
Fish
Abalone-looks very real ooo
Double taste of prawn, gurantee you won't have sensitive skin
Vege with mushroom
长寿面
Cute 寿包
The host of the day cheers one table to another table (like wedding dinner)
What a big special cake
Berry and her siblings sing birthday song for her father
4 comments:
yeah yeah! Thanks for coming to the party!
I'm really sorry because I didn't get to accompany you most of the time!
:) Muaks Thx!
--->nYnY_berrY: No problem :)
happy birthday to him
--->sock peng:Arigato!
Post a Comment