Hey guys...this picture was developed by my friend - eleong. He put almost all my friends in Facebook in this picture. He really such a sweet and nice guy. I really like this picture.
Aha, all Yann's friends is here, except those with no profile photos. How i did it? I took a snap on screen then arrange it nicely and put her lovely pic in the mid. Btw, eleong is located at the most bottom right corner :)
I'm an imaginative and fun person, I love trying new things. I like to challenge myself but always know the limit. I'm easy to talk to and I give good advice. I'm believe in Law of Attraction and I'll attract more good things that going to happen in my life if I share more about happiness.
10 comments:
He treats u not bad wor...hehe~
--->Lulu : Ya...he very sweet and nice. You interested? :P
I saw myself in the photo! XD
:D
If those not in the picture really sorry because he has try his best to put all of my friends inside the picture
how to do it ? any software?
--->sock peng:I have no idea how he did that...but he told me he cut and paste one by one...
wow what an effort your friend have done for you =) nice!
--->fufu : I feel so grateful that I have sucha great friend :)
Aha, all Yann's friends is here, except those with no profile photos. How i did it? I took a snap on screen then arrange it nicely and put her lovely pic in the mid. Btw, eleong is located at the most bottom right corner :)
--->eleong : Thanks! muaks muaks
Post a Comment