After 2 hours flight, finally we have reached Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok.
Nice giant statuette
Stupid taxi
Forget the stupid taxi, so now I will like to introduce Suk11-Backpackers Hostel. It is located at Sukhumvit Street and opposite the Hotel Ambasador. I shared a twins ensuit with Berry, only 900 bath per night. This is a very basic accomodation with air-cond and water heater. You just need to bring own shampoo and a lock for your room. They will provide simple breakfast in the morning. This hostel is very strategic because just a few walks you will reach station Nana for BTS Sky Train.
Outside of Suk11
This is Backpackers Hostel
Reception area
Waiting area/dining area
Another dining area
There is a caltural restaurant just outside the hostel
At first, me and Berry was designated to Room 215 but we felt uncomfortable with the stairs case inside the room. It seems like someone can come down from there. Then we decided to change room with Daniel but I forgot to take photo of it. Other people say we are bad o.
Overall, this hostel is comfortable and recommended for those budgeted trip.
Me & Berry

6 comments:
怪不得有段日子没有你的消息!!
Me bz with work and trip...but I will make sure I update myself on your blog :)
我也要再回去泰國玩~~~
If your heart say want go then just go...our life is short...time won't stop or wait for you
Im planning to go to Bankok in May woo hooo, i just a few weeks time!!My dear friend was at SUK11 when there for 3 month backpacking holiday, said it was GREAT. ( hense why I am going now...haha)
Thanks for posting your little page, it has made me feel more confident about going, as I am traveling alone....WOW What an expeirience this will be!! :-)
so true!! Life is to short, so we shud all make the most of it while we can!!!
---> Anonymous : Staying in Suk 11 really is a great experience. I will go stay there again if I go to Bangkok again next time. Hopefully the politic status will going to be stable when you go there in May.
Post a Comment