Sunday, January 2, 2011

T.G.I Friday's@The Curve

On 22.10.2010 (Friday), I have a mini birthday celebration at T.G.I Friday's at The Curve. I enjoyed hang out with good friends on my special day.

Photobucket
Me Photobucket

Photobucket
The good friends-Jean, Huey Ying & See Ying

Photobucket
The waiters are fun & nice

Photobucket

Photobucket
Time to eat

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My nightmare begin

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After some begging, I no need to stand up on the seat but just sing a song.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The leng luiz

Photobucket
I love this photo

Photobucket
Birthday girl thinking how to cut the cake

Photobucket

Photobucket
With Jean...

Photobucket
With See Ying...

Photobucket
Not forget, with Huey Ying...


After dinner, we hanged out at Starbucks until midnight. I felt so happy and grateful that all of them remember my birthday. I knew all of us were tired because rushing from work but we have great time together. Thanks guys! Photobucket

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Oh. Happy Birthday!!

Yih Yann said...

@Simon Seow Although sudah over, but thanks :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails