Monday, January 24, 2011

Maybelline Super Film Party‏@The Bee

I was invited by Nuffnang Malaysia Glitterati Plus to Maybelline Super Film Party‏ which held at The Bee, Jaya One yesterday. The dress code for the day was Superheroes, I have tried my best to search for a black mask for the Green Hornet custom. Too bad, I can't get a simple version of black mask.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Super Film

Photobucket
One of my superhero is here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yummy food

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The host of the day


Photobucket


One of the mission of day was we have to collect the beads to form the word 'Super Film'.

Photobucket
One of the station to collect 'L' bead

Photobucket
Another station to collect 'M' bead

Photobucket
This is to collect 'F' bead

Photobucket
Ta da...I have completed the mission


The party considered as relaunching of Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Super Film. It has Collagen formula, Magnum brush plumps lashes one by one for SUPER MAGNUM Volume, 24 hours Smudge-proof and Easy Warm Water Removal. It's only RM35.90! I heard Caring and Watson are having 10% discount until 31 January 2011. Girls...don't miss the chance!

4 comments:

melmonica said...

Eh eh I was there as well!

Yih Yann said...

@melmonica Hi, probably we can officially introduce to each next time =)

Myvitrd said...

i datang juga masa ni.. dengn wife..

Yih Yann said...

@Myvitrd Yo...probably we can meet again next time =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails