Friday, August 6, 2010

Sushi Zanmai & Kung Wo Tong@One Utama


On 24.07.2010 (Saturday), I was very moody and I decided to disconnect with world outside but seems like Berry have fate with me, we were chatting on Skype and finally we decided to hang out to release tension. We went to One Utama for shopping and hunting for food. Both of us are Japanese food lover. We went to Sushi Zanmai.

Photobucket
Here we are

Photobucket
They have open kitchen concept

Photobucket
Soft Shell Crab Maki

Photobucket
Inari Kanimayo

Photobucket
Sakura Chirashi

Photobucket
Curry Ramen


After full dinner, we went to Kung Wo Tong (恭和堂) to cool down our heaty body.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gui Lian Gao (龟苓膏)-RM10 for big size


It's been long time I didn't hang out with Berry because both of us were busy although we stay so near. I wish we can hang out more in future.

2 comments:

sock peng said...

今晚特别想要吃寿司
竟然让我看到了寿司

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng I love Sushi...I even went to eat myself last two days :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails