Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Miss Paul...

I met a lot of people in my life that helped me and one of them who I don't have chance to say thanks to him anymore. He was Paul Kee-my ex HR manager and mentor. I worked together with him for 3 months only but I learned a lot from him. He was a capable person, willing to share his knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, God seems like love him too much, God took him back to his side at his early age.

When I read back our email correspondence, I still can flash back the time we used to work together. He was one of the person I never have chance to say thanks for his guidance, mentoring and encouragement. I wish I can go to his grave yard to tell him how good I have been doing and say thanks to him.

Photobucket

THANK YOU PAUL...I MISS YOU!

10 comments:

ken said...

it's nice to have worked under a good manager =)

nYnY_berrY said...

yann, what happened to Paul? I'm really sorry to hear that...

Yih Yann said...

@ken I have learned a lot from a good manager in terms of knowledge and also people management.

Yih Yann said...

@nYnY_berrY He was drowned about 3 years ago. Now still can feel the pain of loosing such a great person.

fufu said...

what a great loss >< anyway enjoy life ya...as we dont know when is our expired date ><

Yih Yann said...

@fufu I will appreciate every moment I have on earth :)

lala said...

live life to the fullest
enjoy every great moment of ur presence...walk up front and dun look back

Yih Yann said...

@lala Thanks...so I will try to execute all my plans.

Anonymous said...

Hi Yih Yann,

Such a nice blog. I know how u feel and trust me.. It was so hard for me indeed and it took me so long to eventually come in terms.. My life was pretty screwed up.. I didn't work for nearly a year and I was dragged to the doctors and had to see the shrink.. it was madness cos I was quite a zombie.. I have only recently dare to get into a relationship and also managed to hold on to my job.. Anyway, Paul will always be special to all of us..U can check out our blog at shamog.blogspot.. Paul loves write and he is good at it and he loves to pen down all our trips.. good reading..

Anyway, keep in touch..

Julie

Yih Yann said...

@Julie He will always in our heart and he hope that all of us will move on for our life. Anyway, tears will drop whenever think about him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails