Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mini Zoo Taman Teruntum

On the next morning after Hospis Malaysia Charity Treasure Hunt, we went to Mini Zoo Taman Teruntum, Kuantan.

Photobucket
Here we are...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm a black bear...huhuhaha...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have red eyes

Photobucket
I have yellow beak

Photobucket
I'm blue and I like to show off my tails when I see the pretty

Photobucket
I'm still not clever enough to escape

Photobucket

Although I'm the biggest bird but I'm timid


It was a hot and sunny day. It was definitely a great day to recharge and get out from the busy city life. We went to buy some souvenirs before we heading back to KL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Kuantan is famous of salted fish, ikan bilis, keropok and other dried seafood. We were having a great shopping and rushing home for Kelly Clarkson's concert. Photobucket

2 comments:

ohmywtf said...

awww...so sakit hati to see the monkey being chained up :-(

Yih Yann said...

@ohmywtf Ya...me too. If it is not chained, it will escape from the zoo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails