Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Farewell Dinner at Kedai Makanan Laut Kuala Sungai(港口海鲜)


On 17.03.2010 (Thursday), we have farewell dinner for me and STC at Kedai Makanan Laut Kuala Sungai(港口海鲜).

Our drinks-Young coconut

I brought two table wines

Tepanyaki Shell Fish-RM8

Scallop-RM15

Mantis Prawn-RM50(RM2.50 each)

Steam Fish-RM38

Salty Egg Crab-RM35

Fried Cuttle Fish-RM12

Cake for STC-His birthday on that day too

All the attendees-CK, Winnie, me, STC and LST


The seafood at Kuala Selangor always are fresh and cheap. Time flies when you are having great time. All of us enjoyed ourself throughout the whole dinner. We probably don't have such chance to have dinner together in future. 天下没有不散的宴席. I hope all the best to all of us and always stay in pink of health. Photobucket

4 comments:

sock peng said...

希望你有好的开始

fufu said...

i want crabs and prawn >< hohohoo

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng Thanks...I believe I'm going to have a great career also.

Yih Yann said...

@fufu Then you faster come back then I bring you go lo...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails