Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Grateful that I Met You

There are many people you going to meet in your life whether he is your friend or enemy. Some will help you go through your tough moment, some enemy also can make you grow up. My first employment has ended in March 2010 and I going to start a new employment in April 2010. There are several people that I felt grateful that I met them during my four years employment.

My HR manager

My teammate

My Production Manager

My QC Manager and Store Executive

My Dispatch

My Cleaner




Thanks to the above mentioned people and I wish them all the best. My new chapter of life will start tomorrow, wish me luck. Photobucket

2 comments:

sock peng said...

愿你继续和他们保持联络

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng We sure will keep good contact...now got Facebook, MSN and emails...quality frens not need everyday meet one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails