Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Back is Full of Arrows



Our life is full of surprises and challenges to make us grow up. Our environment determined our character and we build our EQ during the process. I know fights and arguments won't come with solutions. Therefore, I will control my emotion when dealing with arguments and disagreements. Anyway, I just an ordinary human. I able to control my feelings in front of others but at the bottom of my heart is full of depression especially you see the true colour of that person. So SILENT IS GOLD, let time proof who you are.

8 comments:

Kay Leaf said...

Don't worry Be Happy.

This is the beauty of life.

You can see the beautiful in the ugly and the ugly in the beautiful.

Don't be depress.

May joy and laughter be around you all the times.

Have a sweet dream~

cheeann said...

Huh? What happen? Your colleague?

nYnY_berrY said...

Cheer up my dear!

Sometimes' it is good to ignore what's happening around you.

=) Be happy!

Take care

Yih Yann said...

--->Kay Leaf : Thanks...I know the greatest feeling of the world is to feel grateful :)

Yih Yann said...

--->cheeann : You know I'm at the difficult position...working world is a war

Yih Yann said...

--->nYnY_berrY : Thanks dear :)

fufu said...

yeah be happy...whenever you are down...just go visit my blog...bet you would leave with a smile =) all the best

Yih Yann said...

--->fufu : Ya...your blog iso so intersting and full of adventures. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails