Sunday, March 1, 2009

Movie Review-幸福万岁(Love Matters)



Release Date : 26 February 2009--->Watch on 01 March 2009 (Sunday), 11am at TGV, Kepong Prima
Language : Mandarin
Classification : 18PL
Running Time : 1 hour 57 minutes
Director : Jack Neo
Cast : Alex Leong, Henry Thia, Jack Lim, Yeo Yann Yann


My Penny of View : I'm always is the supporter of Jack Neo's movies. So I definitely won't miss this movie also. This movie makes me think his another old movie-那个不够(That One No Enough). It is about three different age of guys seeking and keeping their love and happiness. The story is simple to follow and understand. Jack Neo's movie always related with recent hot issues such as coupled with technology, instead of blogs, to video hosting sites, with a dash of sex scandal and the bedroom voyeurs of today as usual. Mark Lee who plays a Thai gigolo was spiced up the movie, I really miss his acting in 老师嫁老大(Ah Long Pte Ltd). We don't forget Auntie Lai Ming with the look of "Lao Zha Bor" and unforgettable line-你吃饱吗?(in Hokkien). She still continues to be a Jack Neo's film favourite lately and I hope she can continue in future. This movie is rated 18PL and I think this is one of the reason the cinema is only half filled. The cashier told me twice this movie is only for 18 above, is it I look younger than 18? Photobucket
New Moon Abalone and OCBC bank again became the sponsor of the movie. If I not mistaken, New Moon Abalone was recalled by Singapore's Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority recently due to the foul smell. It is probably just for certain batch of the abalone got problem, I'm sure it is still the best ingredient for porridge.


Rating : ★★★☆☆

3 comments:

fufu said...

oh... another movie from spore... but V day already over... =.="

sock peng said...

this is good movie!!

Yih Yann said...

This is a good movie to watch...is according to reality and no hiding tru story

Related Posts with Thumbnails