Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bangkok Trip~Day 3(16.01.2009) ~ Bed Supperclub


I can't believe the guys so fast get ready when come to clubbing, they were so slow on the previous outing. This Bed Supperclub is located at Sukhumit Road 11,we just walked to this club.

Photo shooting before enter

Someone is acting macho when the gals are taking photo


Basically it is divided into two sections - Bed Bar and Bed Supperclub. We were drinking at Bed Bar first before we explored the Bed Supperclub.

The inner view of Bed Bar





I can't believe they are still using this kind of bottle for coke

Photo session

Me & Berry

Me & Daniel

The classic photo of gals




The Bed Bar was playing trance music while the Bed Supperclub was playing R&B. We were having so much fun here. This was my first time surrounded by so many 鬼佬 and I felt I'm so tiny. I even didn't put any make up because I forgot to bring but still pretty, right?



End of Day 3

8 comments:

sock peng said...

你们还真厉害玩!!

Yih Yann said...

Of coz la...must utilise our time over there....we must appreciate every moment we have :)

Uncle Lee said...

Nice photos you have Yih Yann. Incidentally my favorite drink is Jack Daniels...unleaded.

You have fun, and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

anw4ever99 said...

yeah...u still look pretty. the bar quite cool

fufu said...

wow... didnt watch the tiger and stripe show??

Yih Yann said...

--->Uncle Lee:With the great feeling then you definately will enjoy every moment :)

Yih Yann said...

--->anw4ever99:Thanks! I didn't put any make up oooo

Yih Yann said...

--->fufu:We didn't go watch o...next time will go watch :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails