Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bangkok Trip~Day 4(17.01.2009) ~ Chatuchak

Here came the final day of my Bangkok trip. We planned to spend our time in Chatuchak before we headed to airport to fly back to KL.

Me at the Soi Shukumvit 11


We took BTS from Nana station to Mo Chit station and just five minutes walking then we reached Chatuchak Market.

The Chatuchak Market

There are so many things here

Yummy...

This one is cheap

You can't resist the cute key chain

My lunch

These are what I have grabbed


After all of us grabbed what we want, we rushed back to hostel to take a van to airport. We were thinking we could reach airport on time and we were lined up as usual for checked in. Suddenly Daniel and Melanie realized that their flight will departure at 6pm while my flight only will departure at 6.45pm. All of us thought we were booking for the same flight but suddenly they only left 30 minutes to catch the flight. They felt so nervous and they even went through the special Immigration lane. Luckily their flight was delayed, if not they needed to take another flight.

Nice decorations at airport

The people love their king so much




In the end only left me, Berry & Alfred took the 6.45pm flight. We reached KL almost same time as Daniel & Melanie.

My dinner on flight-RM9


后记 :
This is the first time I go to Bangkok. I have great experience and open my eye over there. Before I went there, I was worried about the toilet facilities there due to my leg condition. After this trip, I found that Bangkok is great city for holiday and the toilet facilities are good. Clothes and accessories are cheap but the quality of clothes is quite bad. Maybe you wear a few times then you can throw into trash bin but I believe that all girls can't resist the temptation of variety of clothes over there. I wish I can go there every year in future. Lastly, I will like to thank all my friends that went to Bangkok with me for waiting for me when every time I go up and down the stairs case.


The End

4 comments:

sock peng said...

i saw lot of cucuk style food :P

thanks ur detail sharing , i also recommend ur blog to friend who plan trip to bangkok :P

嘉CacinG進 said...

wahhhhhh~ those food was arrange sooooo nicely!! XD

Yih Yann said...

--->Sock Peng:Thanks ya...love ya

Yih Yann said...

--->嘉CacinG進:The food so well arranged makes you wanna eat all :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails