Monday, November 14, 2011

Nuffnang Screening-Immortals

Thanks to Nuffnang for the free movie.

Photobucket


Release Date: 10 November 2011--->Watch on 09 November 2011 (Wednesday), 9.30pm at Cathay, e@Curve
Language: English
Genre: Action / Fantasy
Running Time: 1 Hour 50 Minutes
Director: Tarsem Singh
Cast: Henry Cavill, Mickey Rourke, Luke Evans, Isabel Lucas, Freida Pinto

My Penny of View : The cruel King of Hyperion declared war on humanity. He was searching around for the Epirus Bow to release the Titans for revenge on the Olympians. The Gods were not allowed to interfere the war between Hyperion and humanity according to an ancient law but Zeus secretly chose Theseus, the one has warrior spirit to protect the humanity. Zeus undercovered as an old man to influence Theseus to fight for the community. Theseus's mother died when Hyperion attacked the village and Theseus was so angry with it. He wanted to revenge but it was not successful. Later, he met Phaedra, an Oracle that can have future visualization. What will happen to Theseus? Will he able to stop the King of Hyperion for releasing the Titans?

Although I'm kinda adore the powerful Greek Gods but when it turn into war and fighting, I feel boring with it. I don't like to see the killings and cruel punishments. So bloody and violent. The ancient Gods are magnificent but I don't understand how come they can be killed in fights? If you enjoy watching muscular man, I guess you will be enjoying the movie too. This movie is filmed using 3D technology. Although I'm not watching 3D version but I can see the 3D effects. I don't really enjoy fighting but the Renaissance painting style is very cool. All the scenes just like a painting. When I was watching the movie, the only concern I have was will their under being exposed? Because all of them were wearing mini skirts. Photobucket As conclusion, if you like 300, you will like this movie.

Rating :
★★★☆☆

2 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Anonymous said...

Did the blood spill on you? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails