Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hong Kong Trip-Wong Tai Sin(黄大仙)

I'm sure you will know what is Wong Tai Sin(黄大仙) Temple if you are a TVB fans. They always say the temple is famous of "What you request is what you get" (有求必应). Therefore, many tourists from all over the world visit Wong Tai Sin temple every day. The temple is open from 7:00am to 5:30pm throughout the year, and runs overnight in the Lunar New Year Eve. It's very easy to reach this place, just take MTR and you will reach Wong Tai Sin station.

Photobucket
The Wong Tai Sin Station

Photobucket

Photobucket
The layout of the temple

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We were slightly late arrival. We didn't know about the operations time. So, we didn't manage to 'Request a stick' (求签). We just took some photos around the temple and prayed quietly in front of the temple. I hope the Great Immortal Wong heard my wishes, I'm not that greedy anyway. I swear I will come again next time. Photobucket

This famous temple is clean and well-managed. Everyone has dream and wish, sometimes a little luck or faith is indeed when you have put in all your effort.

4 comments:

Jeff Chuah said...

now you give me an idea on where to go to when in HK. Thanks!

Nava Krishnan said...

Very interesting place, what more the clean and well managed surrounding. I thinks tourist play a role in keeping it clean too by not littering.

Yih Yann said...

@Jeff Chuah: Ya...stay tune =)

Yih Yann said...

@Nava Krishnan: I think importantly is they have well management. I'm pretty admire the working attitude of Hong Kong people.

Related Posts with Thumbnails