Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hong Kong Trip-Park Hotel, Kwolon

Remember that I Won Something 'Big' in January 2011? After we have the proper arrangement with the organizers-Maxis and Nuffnang, we set our Hong Kong trip from 24.03.2011 until 27.03.2011. Our prize consists of Cathay Pacific air tickets, accommodation, travel insurance and also transport arrangement from airport to hotel.

Photobucket
This is my first time taking Cathay Pacific flight

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blue sky white cloud

Photobucket
My meal on the plane

Photobucket
Cheers

Photobucket
With Daniel


The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong took about three and half hours. I watched Burlesque on the plane.

Photobucket
Ta..da..we have arrive

Photobucket
The winning team

Photobucket


We took the arranged Airport Express Line to Hong Kong and change MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui to reach our hotel, Park Hotel.

Photobucket
Park Hotel Hong Kong

Photobucket
The reception counter

Photobucket
Nini and I

Photobucket
This is the room

Photobucket
The bathroom

Photobucket


The hotel room is bigger than I thought and it's clean and tidy. The service is good, they even fold my dirty clothes nicely when housekeeping. Photobucket After settled down our luggage, we went to the recommended travel agency-丁丁国际 to buy tickets for Disneyland, Ngong Ping(昂坪) Cable Car, The Peak(太平山) Tram, The Peak Tower and Madame Tussauds Hong Kong(杜莎夫人蜡像馆) with only HKD542. So CHEAP! Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jeff Chuah said...

cool! can't wait to read more about your adventures in hk...need inspiration as i will be goin there too with my friends this july...

Yih Yann said...

@Jeff Chuah: I will be more consistent in posting about the trip. Hope can give you some guidelines.

Related Posts with Thumbnails