Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me ^^

Today October, 22 (Friday) is my birthday. I'm feel grateful that I'm still alive for another year. I want to thank my mom that she has been suffered the highest degree of pain to bring me to this world, so because of this I'm not really into birthday celebration but I'm glad to have some outing with friends. I'm feel my parents so cute, my dad called me last night purposely to wish me and my mom wished me this morning before I off for work. Don't forget the one and only Momo that bought me a weird cake yesterday. Photobucket

I also keep receiving wishes from friends and family, so touching that everyone remember(hope they forget how old am I). Photobucket Thanks to the social network-Facebook.

Today is a great day and I hope every friends and family are in the pink of health and all the best. Off for dinner...Cheers!


Photobucket

8 comments:

oLive said...

Happy Birthday to you...
May all ur dreams come true...
Everything getting better and the best..
Become prettier and prettiest!

fufu said...

movie night for your birthday?? lol anyway happy birthday =p

Yih Yann said...

@oLive Thank you so much...I wish all the best to you too :)

Yih Yann said...

@fufu Hahaha..yalo...you come back celebrate back for me :)

qsc85213 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

lala said...

tat is one hell of a
sexy besday gal happy
belated besday anyway..

Yih Yann said...

@qsc85213 Thanks gal...

Yih Yann said...

@lala Thank you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails