Saturday, July 3, 2010

I have been Robbed!

On 01.07.2010, I was back to work as usual after a day MC. Under the medication, I was quite confuse and blur. It was raining day when I was on the way back to home. When I reached home, I was thinking whether want to open umbrella or not. Then when I decided to open the umbrella, I grabbed my bags and opened the car door.

Suddenly, I felt someone snatched my bags. With natural reaction, I pulled back the bags. Then he took out long knife then only I let go the bags. The man gone with his partner by motorcycle.

It happened so sudden, then my father chased after them but can't get them. It was my first time faced this kind of incident. Luckily I still able to calm down to do the necessary action such as blocked my ATM card, credit card and my phone service. Then I went to nearest police station to make police report.

It was such a terrible incident. I urged my friends and readers to be careful even you have reached your house. Observed the surroundings before you stepped out from car. Now I rethink back, I feel scare and hate those motorcycle sound. Photobucket Those stupid robber, I cursed you until you die also don't have full body. Photobucket

16 comments:

Azizan said...

poor you, becareful okay :S

Vin Tsen Gan said...

Hope you are OK now! =)

TOLANIC said...

Thank god you didn’t get hurt by them.

anw said...

U are consider lucky already, one of my friend lost RM500 cash and RM2k from his atm account.

Yih Yann said...

@Azizan Thanks :)

Yih Yann said...

@Vin Tsen Gan Thanks..I'm ok now.

Yih Yann said...

@TOLANIC Ya...luckily they didn't hurt me but I still freak out.

Yih Yann said...

@anw I guess I really consider quite lucky :)

janice said...

hmm poor girl :( so are u okay now?

Yih Yann said...

@janice I'm fine but now I a bit scare to stay alone at home :(

kenwooi said...

be grateful you werent hurt! =)

oLive said...

Lucky, u r not getting any injuries!
Nowadays, worlds is terrible..
I am scare whenever i come out from car also, especially at night..
Life like unsecured nowadays.

sock peng said...

人没事就好!!
这是我今天看到第2篇抢劫案了

Yih Yann said...

@kenwooi I'm not hurt phsycally but I kinda freak out
:(

Yih Yann said...

@oLive Must be careful no matter what time...this is lesson I learnt

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng I found out nowadays almost everyone got such cases...

Related Posts with Thumbnails