Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chatterbox HK@One Utama

On 10.07.2010 (Saturday), before Momo and I went to Tropicana City Mall to watch Toy Story 3, we stopped by One Utama for some shopping and tea time at Chatterbox Hong Kong.

Photobucket

Photobucket
While waiting for our food...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ying Yong

Photobucket
Sze Chuan Mee Sua

Photobucket
Luncheon Meat Toasted Bread, I like this


It was such a relax afternoon hanging with Momo. I was so happy that I bought another ribbon shape necklace. I'm totally is a ribbon freak. Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

ken said...

i want makan now edy.. hungry =P

oLive said...

the ribbon necklace look elegant.. great..

Yih Yann said...

@ken Hehe...remember go try it out :)

Yih Yann said...

@oLive Yup...I love it very much :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails