Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pasta Zanmai@Sunway Pyramid

On 04.07.2010 (Sunday), I met up with See Ying, Huey Ying, Jean & girlfriend for lunch gathering at Pasta Zanmai, Sunway Pyramid.

Photobucket
Jeng...jeng...jeng...here we are.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Open kitchen concept

Photobucket

Photobucket
You may share a pot of green tea

Photobucket
This is part of Huey Ying's order-Udon soup (I forget the exact name)

Photobucket
This is another part of Huey Ying's order-Curry Chicken rice. I think two girls can share the set.

Photobucket
My Chicken Teriyaki with creamy spagethi

Photobucket
Jean's Chicken Teriyaki rice


We have great time and the food was delicious. You can have Japanese specialty together with Italian cooking style in one place. Jean brought us a great news. His girlfriend finally said YES for his proposal. I felt happy for them after a long run relationship. I hope they will live happily ever after. Photobucket

4 comments:

v!vi@n said...

PASTA ZANMAI!!!!!!!! MY SUPER SUPER SUPER FAVOURITE!!!! I LOVE IT TO THE CORE...SO NICE...

` Yi Han said...

Food looks good! (:

Yih Yann said...

@v!vi@n Ya...I love it too.Hehe..so sam ba...first time try it :P

Yih Yann said...

@` Yi Han Yup...variety of food is a lot untill you don't know how to pick.

Related Posts with Thumbnails