Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Farewell Lunch at De' Chiengmai Thai Seafood Restaurant


I felt so grateful that GM of my another subsidiary organized a farewell lunch for me as appreciation. We had lunch at De' Chiengmai Thai Seafood Restaurant at Sungai Buloh on 22.03.2010 (Monday).

Outside of the restaurant







This fish looks yummy

Door to enter the restaurant

Table setting

Nice decoration in washroom

Thai specialty but you have to pay for this

Coconut drinks

Mixed tom yum soup

Thai mango salad



Fish



Pandan leaf chicken

Thanks Mr.Tong


The restaurant located on a large compound. The environment is quiet and it is suitable for gathering or business discussion. Overall, the food here was fine but the service not up to expectation because the waitresses are from Thailand and they not really understand English. We had a kinda rush lunch but I had great time. Thanks Mr.Tong again for your recognition.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails