Saturday, February 6, 2010

Revive 'Rev-Up' Facebook Party at MOS

Yesterday was the Revive 'Rev-Up' Facebook Party at MOS. I really don't understand what have happened, it was super jam along the LDP and Federal highway too. Well, the party just started when we reach. I didn't know that bloggers are fall under media category, we just registered ourselves and we got a goodies bag.

Nice night shoot

Euphoria by Ministry Of Sound

The bloggers-Daniel, Berry, Alfred and me





Free flow of beers, whiskey and of cause Revive Isotonic Drinks

Our Malaysian Idol-Dina

Aznil Nawawi, I can't believe he is 47 years old

Finally Jason from My Fm won

Ferhad

Pop Shuvit

Poking..Poking

Berry and I

Glad to meet Jeff and Nini

Me with the 'not blue colour' Sonic

Berry and I with imperfect Powerpuff Girls-Bubbles


Personally I like MOS because it is a smoking free club. Last night was prize giving ceremony and together with some local singers performance. It was great with free flow of drinks and food. Revive and MOS rocks! Photobucket

4 comments:

Ministry of Sound - Euphoria said...

Glad you had an awesome time at Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA last night. A great write up ;)

See you again soon!

fufu said...

w so much fun there!!! europhia looks nice!!!

Yih Yann said...

@Ministry of Sound - Euphoria: You are welcome.

Yih Yann said...

@fufu: It's a great place bcoz it's smoke free :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails