Saturday, January 30, 2010

Life's Good With DaVinci the Genius

I felt grateful that I got a pair of DaVinci the Genius exhibition tickets from LG. Besides that, LG gave me Starbucks cash voucher and the DaVinci 50% merchandises discount voucher.



Therefore, LG not only gave me a chance to witness the magnificent of work from Leonardo Da Vinci, free Starbucks coffee and discount voucher, a creative blogger who has share his experience during this exhibition will walk away with a brand new LG Crystal GD900.

lg-gd900-crystal


The exhibition was held from 01 October 2009 until 17 January 2010 at National Science Centre, Bukit Kiara. The ordinary exhibition ticket was RM25 per person and the exhibition everyday including Sundays and public holidays from 9am-6pm. I visited the exhibition on 10 January 2010 (Sunday).



Here we are

IQ questions to test you along the walk way

Greatest man who won Nobel Prizes


The exhibition revealed the greatest inventions of Leonardo da Vinci. He was an Italian Artist, Musician, Anatomist, Inventor, Engineer, Sculptor, Mathematician, Philosopher, Geometer, Painter, Architect. Can you imagine actually he was using both of his left and right brain.

leonardo


No camera was allowed during the exhibition and there were CCTV and workers everywhere to monitor the exhibition. As an educated person, I kept my camera quietly in the bag although I was holding it when I entered the exhibition. I need to jot down the important notes for this blogging contest. Therefore, below are some photos from Internet to give you all a clear picture about the exhibition.

dvkl-002

dvkl-001

dvkl-005

davinci3
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

DVKL-004
Art is never finished, only abandoned.

f_02tank
He build tank too

lastsupper_leonardo
The famous painting-The Last Supper

monalisa
Another famous painting-Mona Lisa


There was a special hall to reveal the secrets of Mona Lisa exhibit from Paris. The painting we saw actually took by super camera with 240 million pixels resolution. Human did a lot of effort to preserve the paintings.

davinciM_std

dvkl-006

dvkl-003


I have gained a lot of knowledge throughout the almost two hours journey exploring the exhibition. Leonardo Da Vinci was known as Renaissance man who has converted his curiosity into power of invention. No wonder he was classified as Genius because I think he used his brain 100%. I hope that I can afford to pay a trip to Louvre to witness Mona Lisa or maybe to Florence-birthplace of the Genius in the future. Thanks to LG again for giving an opportunity to witness the remarkable works, inventions, ideas and drawings of the Genius. Remember to subscribe to LG Life's Good Blog too.

Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.


~Leonardo Da Vinci~

2 comments:

Lulu said...

I never know this exibition, I wish to go too..

Yih Yann said...

@Lulu I heard this exhibition will be held every year. So look forward for this year exhibtion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails