Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hang Out with Parents at Starbucks

After Zhao Keat's wedding ceremony, we decided to have drinks at Starbucks at Jusco Seberang Prai City while waiting for meeting with my aunt that rushing back from Kek Lok Si. Momo as employee of Berjaya, she have 20% discount in every Starbucks and 30% discount in Starbucks at Berjaya Time Square. All she need to is just show her staff ID. Photobucket

People say Momo looks like mama

How about me?

Or I really looks like my papa?

Do Momo looks like papa?


Most of the people won't believe me and Momo are real sisters because we don't looks alike. Somehow, the God is so fair in designating me and Momo to our parents. I looks like my papa and Momo looks like my mama then they no need to argue for us. Photobucket

Our food and drinks

This Xmas deco was made from the core of toilet paper

Wah, I want this giant present


It was nice and felt grateful to hang out with parents. Although they keep mumbling saying that very expensive for one coffee, but the moment with your parents was priceless. Photobucket

6 comments:

Lulu said...

Sweet family outing!

Agree. Momo looks like mama.:)

sock peng said...

until today , i havent been the Jusco Seberang Prai City
although just 20 minutes from my new house
haha!!

Yih Yann said...

@Lulu Ya...she looks like mama but got people told me that if a gal looks like papa is better :P

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng Aiyo...I have been there a few times lo. Next time when I go there again, I date u to have drinks there :)

Julie said...

Thanks for commenting on my Flickr. Looks like a fun time with your parents :)

Yih Yann said...

@Julie U r welcome...u took a nice photo

Related Posts with Thumbnails